H.P. Indigo Press Operator 7k and 10k series
Alexander’s Print Advantage is seeking a skilled, smart, positive, hard-working and high-energy individual to run our H.P. Indigo Digital Presses. If you enjoy working with your hands, learn quickly, are detail oriented and have press operator experience we would love to talk with you!
As an Indigo Operator you will be responsible for:
- Fulfilling work orders in a timely manner.
- Cleaning and maintaining assigned equipment to ensure its optimum performance
- Tracking and recording all consumables
- Calibrating and managing profiles necessary for color consistency
Swing shift position from 2pm-10pm
**Competitive pay based on your experience** **Bonus program in place**
Please send your pay requirement with resume.
- Digital Press Operator must have at least 2+ years experience operating either IBM, Xerox iGen, OCE, or HP Indigo machines
- Strong attention to detail and quality conscious
- Follows directions and good attendance
- Technically and mechanically inclined
- Team player and good attitude
- HP Indigo certified
- Previous experience in setting up and running HP Indigo equipment and files
- Experience running roll-fed/continuous feed systems, toner-based digital web presses and direct mail work
- Bonus program
- Full time employees may opt-in to health/dental and vision programs
- Alexander's subsidizes lunch for their employees 4 days per week
- Free soda and great people
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!