MyCanvas Customer Support
Alexander’s Print Advantage is seeking a smart, positive, friendly, high-energy individual to serve our customers. If you enjoy helping others, are very organized, professional, detail oriented and patient we would love to talk with you. As a MyCanvas Customer Service Representative you will be responsible for helping our customers use the MyCanvas.com software to create beautiful photobooks, calendars and posters. You will take ownership of all projects assigned to you and liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely, successful delivery of our MyCanvas products.
- Answer incoming support calls and provide top-notch customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to communicate and escalate technical issues to our development team
- Must be computer savvy and able to quickly understand and explain the features of MyCanvas.com software
- A good understanding of Ancestry.com, other Ancestry or Geneology software and Zendesk are a plus
As a MyCanvas team member you will be able to print one free MyCanvas.com product per quarter
Alexander's provides a company subsidized lunch program and brings your meals in M-Thurs for $3.00 a day.
Starting pay is $12-$13hr