Full time Bindery /Production employees
- Efficiently operate various bindery machinery and equipment
- Completes a variety of book finishing operations.
- Maintain quality control by examining work during production.
- Follow work processes.
- Maintain equipment
- Control waste and spoilage
- Observes work and safety rules
- Follow company system procedures
- Follow manager instructions
- At least 1+ year of Bindery experience in a printing company working in a folder, cutter, stitcher or binder operator position.
- Mechanically inclined
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to work full time
- Be on time
- Perform all assigned duties in a timely manner
- Self-motivated with a proactive work style
- Maintain expected quality standards
- Demonstrate good problem solving skills
- Effective communication with employees and management
- Ability to interpret information quickly and react to emergency situations
- Cooperation and willingness to help others accomplish their objectives
- Possess and maintain a good attendance record