Alexander’s, a cross-media print and marketing firm, is searching for an experienced marketing manager to work at the company’s Lindon, Utah headquarters.
Alexander’s is looking for a motivated individual with experience in marketing and public relations. You should have experience in creating and following through on marketing plans for internal and external customers. As a part of the marketing department, the ideal candidate must:
- Create content strategy to support the Alexander's sales and account management team
- Be able to manage all aspects of digital marketing including email marketing, SEO, blogging for internal and external clients, social media marketing and analytics, landing pages, paid search, and be able to report back to management with regards to plans and performance.
- Develop creative solutions to communication and marketing challenges.
- Implement strategic marketing plans that solicit impressive response rates.
- Manage day-to-day client relationships with senior executives. Understand and anticipate client needs and proactively provide strategic online and off-line communication counsel
- Facilitate engagement with third parties, including media, speakers bureaus, government, academia, non-governmental organizations, and all client key audiences.
- Write and distribute news releases, and manage media relations to secure positive media coverage for clients.
- Manage a team of writers and designers
- Write compelling material for use internally and externally to deliver key messages and the client’s perspective to various audiences.
- Work well with executive management to bring to life their vision for the client base and expanding the business.
- Create and fulfill internal campaigns to maintain the positive work culture at Alexander's as well as relationships with clients.
Annual salary will be commensurate with experience.
Can opt-in to health and dental insurance.
How to Apply
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “marketing manager application.”No phone calls please.