Alexander’s Print Advantage is seeking a positive, friendly, high-energy individual to serve our customers. If you enjoy helping others, are organized, professional and outgoing we would love to talk with you. As our receptionist, you will have the opportunity to set the tone for our office as you will be the first point of contact for most communications. We want that first contact to be an excellent experience for our customers!
- Serve our guests by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them with a smile.
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed.
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers.
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments.
- Perform other clerical duties such as filing, job jacket processing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- Track customer leads, invoicing, internal errors etc. using Microsoft Excel
- Process customer payments and handle customer pick up’s.
- Bake cookies and keep soda, vending machine, first aid and other supplies stocked.
- Respond to incoming email sales leads and assign follow-up to internal teams.
- Escalate any concerns that you may come across.
- Proven working experience in similar roles
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional appearance
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- Full time employees may opt-in to health/dental and vision programs
- Alexander's subsidizes lunch for their employees 4 days per week
- Free soda and great people
- PTO and vacation pay after trial period is completed