Digital Press Operator - Day Shift & Swing Shift
Alexander’s Print Advantage is seeking a smart, positive, friendly, high-energy individual to work as s Digital Press Operator. If you enjoy working with your hands, have an eye for quality, learn quickly, are detail oriented and hard working we would love to talk with you!
We are currently hiring a Digital Press Operator for the Day Shift & Swing Shift
The Digital Press Operator's primary daily function is to set up and operate a digital press and digital finishing equipment to produce items consistent with customer specifications. Alexander’s is looking for a motivated individual willing to grow and learn with our company. Positive attitude is a must.
- Setup and operate Digital Print equipment
- Ensure press area is stocked with needed supplies (ink, stock, etc.)
- Verify information on work order is correct
- Assist with press adjustments as required to ensure quality standards are met
- Remove prints from press table
- Communicate technical issues or problems with supervisor
- Maintain a clean safe work station.
- Ability to lift 40 to 50 lbs. at times also be able to stand for most of your shift.
- Experience operating a digital copier press, or offset printing experience required
- Small press operation or previous digital press experience a BIG plus
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to troubleshoot basic issues with digital print equipment
- Excellent communication, time management and an eye for quality skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Basic computer and mathematical skills.
- The ability to stand continuously during shift.
- Detail oriented / Initiative / Organizational skills / Problem solving
- High School Diploma preferred.
- 1+ years of printing experience required
- Pay is negotiable between $17-$22 per hour plus bonuses depending on previous experience.
- Full time employees may opt-in to health/dental and vision programs
- Alexander's subsidizes lunch for their employees 4 days per week
- Free soda and great people