Software Development Manager
Alexander’s Print Advantage is a leader in the print industry. In 30 years Alexander’s has gone from a small start-up company to an industry leader. Innovation is at the core of everything we do, and we are looking for a top-notch Software Development Manager to help fuel further growth and improvement.
Your role in this position is to manage the creation and maintenance of Alexander’s software solutions. You will work closely with internal managers and programmers, in addition to managing one or more offshore development teams.
- Manage all Software Development Projects for 5 Full-time programmers including 3 offshore programmers.
- Provide leading edge solution to print industry
- Responsible for the development of products and enhancements across multiple projects
- Manage planning, operations and resource allocation across various products and projects
- Provide career development, coaching and performance management for managed staff
- Be a team player—share information openly, help others, be open to new ideas, and “go the extra mile” when needed
- Bachelor’s degree or 1-3+ years of software development or technical management experience
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn a new industry and technology quickly
- Proven track record of delivering high quality products on time and on budget
- Proven hands-on software development experience
- Experience leading teams of developers/programmers a plus
- Ability to think from a business perspective and balance technical and business goals
- Competitive Salary - DOE
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Health, dental and visoin for Full-time employees
- Subsidzed lunch program 4 days per week
- Free soda and great people!