Marketing And Communications Intern
This position will serve as a support person in the marketing department, assisting in the creation and maintenance in various lead generation campaigns for the Alexander’s, Divvy, MyCanvas, and Tektured brands. This internship will allow the candidate to participate in and develop their skills in a number of different marketing capacities.
Duties will include;
- website updates
- blog writing
- creating social media content
- video creation
- support for email campaigns
- market research
- designing flyers
- trade show pieces
- drafting press releases
- Solid writing and design skills.
- Demonstrated basic proficiency in Adobe creative suite. Premiere-Pro or other video experience preferred.
- Experience in digital marketing included SEM, Email automation campaigns, Wordpress, and social media management.
- College Junior or Senior preferred.
- 20-30 Hours/week
- College Credit Available
- Free Soda